1. All library patrons who visit the library must abide by the Colleton County Government's face mask mandate and wear a facial covering.
2. Patrons must practice social distancing in all areas of the library. No gatherings will be permitted.
3. Only thirty (30) patrons may be in the library building at any one time. Doors will be locked if max occupancy is reached and unlocked when patrons can enter again.
4. The library auditorium and small conference room are unavailable for community reservations until further notice.
5. Computer access is on a first come first serve basis with limited one hour (1) sessions. Additional session time subject to availability.
6. Computer/equipment assistance from library staff is limited. Patrons that need assistance are encouraged to bring someone with them who can assist.
7. The library is not accepting book donations until further notice. Monetary donations made payable to CCML are welcome.