1. All library patrons who visit the library must abide by the City of Walterboro's Facemask mandate and wear a facial covering.
2. Patrons must practice social distancing in all areas of the library. No gatherings will be permitted.
3. Only thirty (30) patrons may be in the library building at any one time. Doors will be locked if max occupancy is reached and unlocked when patrons can enter again.
4. The library auditorium and small conference room are unavailable for community reservations until further notice.
5. Computer access is on a first come first serve basis with limited thirty (30) minute sessions. Additional session time subject to availability.
6. Computer/equipment assistance from library staff is limited. Patrons that need assistance are encouraged to bring someone who can help
7. The library is not accepting donations of books, DVD's, music CD's, as well as other items until further notice.
8. The library is not hosting in person story time or other library sponsored programs until further notice. Please visit our YouTube channel for virtual library programming.